New International/Collegiate design standards.
• Meets WA, NCAA & NFHS Rules.
• All aluminum construction. Uses 4" diameter extrusion for upright with telescoping aluminum riser.
• Standards adjust from 8' 6" to 21' (Standard & Metric) with easy turn locking knob that use “Reader Finger” for easy reading of height adjustment.
• Offset riser is made of aluminum with easy view “Optic Yellow” finish. Offset riser attaches to upright riser with through bolts and use nylock nuts to insure firm attachment. Crossbar pens every 6" for quick height adjustment.
• Base is all aluminum channel, marked for location of carriage. Threaded orange stop bumper can be adjusted to insure carriage does not go past zero.