DVD - by John Powell
John Powell shows you, step by step, the technique that earned him 4 Olympic Team benefits and 7 National Championships. Carol Cady, 2 time Olympian and National Champion shows you the drills that helped her go from 126ft to the American Record - 216ft.
* How to incorporate powerful, simple movements - a stretch, a turn, a step, and a jump into your throw.
* Rhythm and balance exercises to help you avoid FOULING.
* Concepts include - Slow to Fast, 4 Step Approach, Backward 7, Linear and Circular and more.
* Dr. Disque answers common questions that throwers ask.
* Weight training.? Covers proper lifting technique for the Power Clean, Jerk, Snatch, Front and Back Squats and many others. A special sequence on the 20 Minute Drill.